Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ferguson library In downtown stamford

The last time I visited this library is 11 years ago when we lived in local apartment. This place improved a lot, this used book store still here, as a pass-by from library lounge to Starbucks in the same building.


I still remember the days I spent on here, when I was at early 20 years old. I so much like walking . I usually walked long way from home to downtown , and took break at this library . I still remember an Asian guy in front desk. My unhappy experience with one manager in Starbucks for business table use, those fancy silly shows of sculpture here and there in this town.

Now I came for rental information, if we are lucky to find a place for short term stay, Larry and Vivi will finish their school till the end of semester .

We can stay longer before finally move to north .

No comments: