Monday, March 19, 2012

Today I am 37


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Happy birthday to myself!

Nobody remember my birthday except my father but I didn't call him. Some insignificant guy send greeting email, but he even doesnt know my name, must be an auto reminder.

Nothing to celebrate I am one year older, stepping into middle age, but no crisis, because crisis already happened .

Not sad, not happy, waiting the news to confirm my location change. I must be the biggest change in recent years. I Don't know what is waiting for in the future, but nothing to fear. I want to change and take all challenges and uncertainty this moving brings up to me.

If there IS right person in my life , I wish it's him which/who inspired me in my unconscious will as an invisible way and bring me to him by moving close to him.

I wish i can be Peaceful, graceful, and elegant.

No comments: