Monday, March 19, 2012

He wrote and sent it to me last week


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Mortimer Dr,,United States



I don't know why he suddenly sent me this he told me he wrote it that morning. Maybe he thought my birthday was coming, but he didn't know which exactly the day was.

Maybe unlike before, this year he didn't get my greeting for his birthday a week earlier , he suddenly feel lost. He realized I was the one truly kind to him, among all those women he met.

Maybe not.

I don't know, but I don't feel much about his poem. He's never done it before. But three years passed, I am not the one I was.

Not for him, for any other guys, from now on, I don't believe I will fall into love regardless anything. I lost faith on love.

Maybe I am just getting old enough to have a realistic attitude toward love. Nothing else.

I am 37 years old, being with no man, but doing well by now. I believe I can do better.

My GOD is being with me....

No comments: