Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Go away Sadan!

Altough my doctor educated me times and again, never to say any negative words about myself, I feel I have been cursed by Sadan these months. Because I have been feeling I am a walking body with soul-off-duty! I don't want to get up,but I cannot get sleep. Then I feel my soul walking away off my body and becoming "another" me and watching "this" me,and laughing at me!You can say that is an episode from movie.

I am controlled by my mood, my mood controlled by my attitude, my attitude contolled by my endless unreal dreams, my endless unreal dreams controlled by my sleepless sleeping, my sleepless sleeping controlled by my endless unreal dreams, my endless unreal dreams controlled by my attitude, my attitude controlled by my mood, my mood controlled by Sadan.

Mental pain is worse than body pain. Inside harm is worse than outer harm. Flesh injury is worse than skin injury. Skin injury is worse than no injury. I am of no injury.

No comments: