Thursday, April 30, 2009

To survive in a recession season

1.Save food: Buy as less food as possible, for basic needs, at high quality (maybe at high price but it worth),and save as much space as possible in refrigerator. So now I don't go costco wholesale store anylonger. I don't Chinatown in case that everytime I come back with a huge pile of vegitable waiting to discard in weeks.

2.Do donation: organize the cloest, and take all never-to-wear clothes aside and donate them. To help people is to help myself, let alone to help others with what I am not in need of.

3.Save space: take out of those items not needed,more avaiable space makes the room brighter and cleaner, everything is in order. It is a cozy place now.

4.Live simple:My room gets more organized, and I won't buy new stuff to fill it untill I have to. try to use those old facilities instead of shopping for new ones, such as mp3 player,radio, computer,camera,etc..

5.Be happy: Be happy with what and where I am. Being happy with I am aging, Being happy with there are so many things in this world that I can not afford. Being happy with what I already got.....

6.Give thanks: Always be in a mood that I should that what I have right now, no matter good or bad,fair or unfair,gain or loss......thank goodness.

7.Be kind: Be kind to those I don't like so much, as if they are whom I like pretty much. If I can not pretend to do so,keep silence though.

8.Love in heart: try to feel that there is always somebody I will love and who loves me. No matter how cold this world feels like sometimes, I should keep in a mood of waiting for love.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i really like your blog, just hoping you could follow me as well? no pressure or anything haha, just trying to build a following. have a great day!

shine's blog said...

Yah! After I figure out your comment is not sent automatically but intentionally to me, I am glad to get a following. thanks!:)