Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sunday in NYC


West Elm funiture store - Last year from news paper, it's said city people start to plant upside down. The root of plant gets nutrition directly from sunshine. Well, that must be for some paticular plants, and saving space might be one purpose. I didn't access much picture then, but today I get some clue.



I like West Elm style. Some time ago, I got a catolog from it, and was eyeball-caught right away by the sofa on the cover page. They design sofa use bright-green flowers pattern and four single dark brown legs with clear space underneath.

A female stranger asked for taking this picture for me, she is very warm-hearted. I feel grateful, but a little inexplicable.


Timewarner center, Borders bookstore.-Last year, when I wandered by and happened to see Langlang's book signiture party. After that, I will always come to this conner to take a look whenever I visit Time Warner center.

No comments: