Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Blog creating is a luxury

I am having my breakfast, actually brunch, and waiting the cell phone will ring at anytime. I found some agents to help me with some single family house in another part of this town where we get easier to get to beach and highway. Also the school is top this state. If I am lucky, I will find a nice house before summer and arrange bebe's transfer, after school and vivi's new preschool. Then, vivi's piano and ballet class, bebe's guitar class, their summer camp..... that is huge work to me.

I start to get used to the life that this family all counts on me. Before this, I was suffering in the frustration of being helpless. I got bunch of heavy bags of grocery stuff and lift them into the kitchen little by little, we have no big man for this.

The trip to FL encourages me, I start to consider applying US passport next year for more convenience of traveling abroad. I can only take my kids further and further away. When they see things different than their expectation, that is what travel and means for. I can feel we are always on the way.

I should thank Caffee, the wonderful plant which can produce caffein , which makes me always highly alert and energetic for the whole day. Otherwise I will fell asleep during the talk with the school teacher.

Thank Pandora, the world's greatest Internet music radio which always flow out beautiful rhythm to sooth my soul. I am alone but don't feel lonely at all.

And gym time....

I feel my life is simple and beautiful.

No comments: