Monday, July 09, 2012

Day 2, looking for hot spring





Get up early morning and sit in the downstairs lobby/restaurant/store. It's the view outside the window I sit by.
It's good feel to have a traditional American breakfast with those far mountains in your sight.



The short menu. Their food quality is like their lodge, not bad. But not too many choices. That is what I prefer.



Down the stairs of the lodge I live, to right, is a wide green space with a couple of more lodges, tent. Farther, its lays mountains.



I look great today, but the self-taken pic is symmetric, otherwise, I guess I look greater.:)



In the car, I have to drive. The weather in valley is change sharply from day to night. The morning time is the best, clear wind brings comfortness.

























































































Location:Middlefork Rd,,United States

No comments: