Friday, June 24, 2011

Today


Vivien in school, Larry and Me went to Target to get some organizing boxes for toys. He is hungery, so we got a pizza and stayed their starbucks for a while.

I love this Free People skirt, this should be this summers trend, very very long and big hem. I have to lift it when I go stairs. But it is quite eyeball catching when I walking fast on the street, with the skirt flowing and flying, I guess.:) And I was lucky it was on sale on Bloomingdale and I didn't pay original price.


泰拳道课完毕回家的路上,在车站通道附近的石墙上看到一只吸附在墙壁上的肉虫,很像摆脱了背壳的蜗牛,它是活得,甚至眼睛在动,可我们都不知道这到底是什么虫子。


泰拳道回家的路上,经过救火队,他们在这个很有象征意义的铁环上留影。

tonight, we went to Darian town again, that dumpling house. But they had chicken earlier and were no hungery , so the food was not as delicious as last time. This is a great restaurant in local, when we got there, and were asked for reservation, and the room was filled up with people. But we waited for about 5 minutes to get sitted. not bad.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture on the steel ring. :-)

shine's blog said...

It's right in front of fire station, I don't know why they put such thing there,