Sunday, December 05, 2010

One cold day

The sun shed its light on the blinders, I open my eyes in vivi's sound sleeping. She intruded into my room every night, climbed to my bed and lie down by my side. I stared at her on the smooth shinny forhead, thinking of a fine apple with no bite yet.

She is a perfect kid in sleeping.

Otherwise, she challenges my weakest part of being an eligible mom for every minute of our bonding time. I bet I will miss those youth time when we spend together , that is when I get old enough, and I age and became an old woman, who will spend most of her spare time searching old good time from those faded memory.

Now I just want to escape.

I drove 20 miles away to a small ocean town, parked the car at its business street. Now I am sitting in a coffee store facing an open water-view. Strangers chatting and machines running surrounding me, I suddenly feel I was a little dirt in this whole wide world,which is as old as pre-history, and no human being exisit yet.

Sun is hidden behind those naked trees. Its weak light reminds me there are still a couple of hours to go, to reach the dark nightfall.

It is winter, a cold season starts with a little frost, then freeze, then snow, all companied with chill wind.

2 comments:

John said...

how did vivi challenge you? you can complain. :)

shine's blog said...

No, I don't get used to complain kids'issue in this blog. :)This blog is definitely for my own issue. sometimes I will hang on some pictures to show they are beatiful kids.:)